SOLD OUT: 2016 Real Estate Trends in Central Ohio
This event has sold out and onsite registration will not be available.
4:30-4:50 PM | Registration and Networking
4:50-5:00 PM | ULI Columbus Welcome
5:00-5:20 PM | Keynote by Jung Kim
5:30-5:50 PM | Keynote by Christopher Herbert
5:50-6:30 PM | Panel Discussion
Join the Columbus District Council of the Urban Land Institute as it unveils Real Estate Trends in Central Ohio 2016, its popular annual report offering in-depth insights and timely projections about trends influencing the local real estate market in the coming year. The program includes:
- An overview presentation by Jung Kim, Managing Director, Research and Business at Columbus2020 highlighting key findings from Real Estate Trends in Central Ohio 2016 based upon surveys and in-person interviews of leading real estate professionals involved in development, management, finance and planning in both the private and public sectors.
- A keynote presentation by Christopher Herbert, the Director of the highly acclaimed Joint Center on Housing Studies at Harvard University offering insights from the Center’s The State of the Nation’s Housing. The report analyzes key indicators of the housing market such as the declining homeownership rates across all age groups and increases in rental households.
- Panel Discussion with:
- Robert Schottenstein | Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, M/I Homes, Inc.
- Robert Vogt | Partner, Vogt Strategic Insights
- Christopher Herbert | Director, Joint Center on Housing Studies at Harvard University
- Jung Kim | Managing Director of Research and Business, Columbus2020
- Moderator, Terry Foegler | Director of Strategic Initiatives, City of Dublin
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into the latest national and regional trends in real estate both nationally and locally.
About Real Estate Trends in Central Ohio 2016
ULI Columbus, in partnership with the Ohio State University Center for Real Estate, has taken the initiative to expand ULI’s Emerging Trends in Real Estate® effort yet again this year. This year we will conduct research to provide a more in-depth measure of our local real estate market, along with a regional perspective.
Join ULI and Attend this Event for FREE
Join ULI today and you will be able to attend this event for free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Associate Members | $35 Member and $55 Non-member
Young Leader Members | $30 Member and $50 Non-member
Public Members | $30 Member and $50 Non-member
Student Members | $0 Member and $25 Non-member
Please note: Online registration ends Monday, November 30, 2015; onsite registration will be available. Register today, as space is limited.
Having trouble registering?
Please Note: You will need to sign-in using your email and password or create a ULI account before the registration page appears. Please email ULI Customer Service or call us at 800-321-5011.