Young Leaders Group
The Young Leaders Group (YLG) is a committee within ULI Columbus and provides an excellent opportunity for young professionals and students under the age of 35 to become further involved in the Central Ohio real estate development and land planning community. The YLG offers ULI members the opportunity to network with their peers, gain exposure to leading industry professionals, and to grow and enhance their professional education. YLG programs and events are geared toward the interests of younger industry members.
In addition to the national and local benefits of ULI Membership, local ULI Member Young Leaders Group Activities include:
- Real estate and career advice through the annual YLG Mentor Program.
- Exclusive YLG-only events and significant discounts to events like the Young Leaders Studio, Storyteller Series, and Learn from the Best.
- Opportunity to interview local industry leaders for Real Estate Trends in Central Ohio report.
- Eligibility for ULI Columbus Young Leader Fall Meeting Scholarship.
- Service on specific projects or committees.
YLG Communications Representative
YLG Membership Representative
Underhill & Hodge LLC
YLG Mentorship Representative
Benjamin Siembida, E.I.
Assistant Project Manager
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
YLG Programs Representative
The ULI Columbus Young Leaders plan networking, project tours, informal discussions, and other educational events. Some of these events are exclusive to YLG members.
See our Upcoming Events.